Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mosquitos
Today at the park, I overheard Grayson telling another kid, "That's my baby sister, Matalley. Do you want to pet her?" Which maybe explains this picture from the zoo yesterday...he does kind of treat her like a stuffed animal.
Today was also Matalley's "graduation" from Kindermusik. She is known as the growler (for her roars) and dancer in class. We started the class in January so I'm sure we'll miss our weekly rendezvous with Miss Celeste. Good thing Mommy knows how to work the stereo. It'll be dance parties galore this summer!
I am also sad to report that Matalley was the victim of a gnarly mosquito bite this morning. The welt is huge. I debated for a while about the origin of the bite because it is so big and could have been some poisonous spider. After a few hours of her not noticing the bite at all (I expected it to itch or hurt as bad as it looks), I drew a circle around the bite so that in case the reaction became bigger, I would know. Of course, as soon as she saw me drawing on one side of her arm, she kept pointing at it because she didn't like it. So I drew a circle on the other arm to even her out. Then she just walked around pointing at them and saying "uh, uh." So I drew 2 circles on my arms to show her that it was cool to have circles. She hasn't said anything since...do you think I've set myself up for future tattoos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha!! Love Grayson's comment and Matalley's outfit is adorable! Sounds like she loves to dance just like her mom. :)
Post a Comment