Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Dog Food
Today, I asked Grayson if he would feed the dogs. It's a chore that he has loved doing since he was 18 months and can handle it on his own now. I went on to fold some clothes and within 10 minutes got that "eerie, uh oh, I haven't heard them in a while, something's up" feeling. So I go to check and this is what I find....(do you hear the "Jaws" music playing?)
He says, "we're picking it up because the bucket is empty."
Matalley was picking up one piece at a time
And sticking it in the bowl.
Good thing the floors had just been mopped, ugghh:(. I spent 45 minutes picking it up...there was dog food everywhere. And then I had to give the kids a bath because they reeked like Iams. Abbey kept licking the floor and now my dustpan/broom smell too. Silver lining? I was forced to wash behind/under the washing machine and dryer and it needed it, even if no one sees it. Maybe the dog food Matalley ate will displace the germs she picked up from the movie theater floor yesterday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grayson's face is priceless!
Random question - what company did you use to make your blog book?
That is so something that would happen at my house!
Those are quite possibly the funniest pictures i've ever seen!
Post a Comment