
After a week of Vacation Bible School, this morning the Children's Minister asked how many of the children attended VBS. Grayson didn't raise his hand. Matt urged him too and he said, "But I didn't go to CVS." Good point Grayson; I do try to avoid CVS due to the inevitable fight between G and M over the car shopping cart...neither is content to just be a passenger, they both want to drive.Also, before church this morning Grayson put on a "reading concert" for me. After that he told me he would move on to a "playing concert." He did remember it was Father's Day as soon as he woke up and was so excited to make Matt breakfast in bed. In the middle of preparations, Matt started to come into the kitchen and Grayson told him to go back to bed (I'm pretty sure G's heard that a time or two from one of us).
No comments:
Post a Comment