Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Little Lady

Matalley is really into shoes right now. If she sees shoes lying around, she'll deliver them to the rightful owner and demand they put them on (unless of course you ask her to take them to the owner's closet and then she'll happily comply). I am amazed at her ability to categorize pairs and owners. She also likes to put hers on...no outfit is complete without them. I may have a girly girl after all. She confuses me some though. As you can see from the picture below, she is quite the lady when we have a picnic, crossing her legs just so. But then she just doesn't eat as daintily:) Time will tell.I had her sitting with us in church today. She's got 6 or so teeth coming through so she's extra cranky and was extra whiny in the nursery and I decided she might feel better sitting with us. Anyway, to keep her entertained our friends sitting behind us passed a pencil. She politely said "tankuuu" loud enough for the congregation to hear. So sweet.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

2nd pic is might impressive with that much sauce ABOVE the eyebrows!

Amy, Braden & Jackson said...

Adorable...as always!