Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Best Invention

So, I'm really glad that Crayola makes Washable markers. Not that it comes out of everything (like really nice wood blocks) but at least the doll, cars, clothes, and skin came out clean.Thought I'd share a cute photo of Matt on his way to take the dogs for a walk. Poor Deacon has gotten a little big, and so Matt is diligently trying to exercise it off of D and braving these freezing wind chills for it too.
Maybe this is why D is getting so big...at his perch under Matalley's chair at dinner.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Bitsy sits under C at every meal. She then tries to get up in his chair to get any leftovers. Deacon is too cute:)

Vivi said...

I think that's why we don't have a dog. :) But I DO like other people's dogs!

Have to tell you...after you posted the idea and recipe for the swiss green bean dish for Thanksgiving, I HAD to make it. So, so, yummy! Everyone loved it and we pretty much scraped the dish clean. Thanks for telling me about it!