Today I found the creche of one of our Nativity sets being used as a parking garage and I noticed a few of the figurines from another Nativity set had made it into the parking garage as well...most likely they drove to check out the action.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Decorate vs play
All the Christmas decorations are up, which means it's time to play "Guess what's wrong in this room?"
Today I found the creche of one of our Nativity sets being used as a parking garage and I noticed a few of the figurines from another Nativity set had made it into the parking garage as well...most likely they drove to check out the action.
Today I found the creche of one of our Nativity sets being used as a parking garage and I noticed a few of the figurines from another Nativity set had made it into the parking garage as well...most likely they drove to check out the action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! I have the same nativity set well, minus the parking garage.
Post a Comment