Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Broken December

I'm not about to say that this has been a bad December, just wanted to point out a few things that have broken in the past week...
  • my vacuum
  • my oven (did get it fixed 4 days later so at least cookie baking is not out of the question)
  • my crystal pepper shaker to my salt and pepper shaker set that we got as a wedding present
  • my 1960's Santa glass that belonged to a set of 8, now a set of 7
  • my ottoman and chair covers have marker stains (thank you Matalley) and did not come clean after 3 washings with 2 different stain removers but I have sent them to the dry cleaners so I'm holding out hope (although the lady that took them didn't look so encouraged)
  • a toy belonging to Cooper that Grayson and I are replacing
All but the oven were the fault of the midgets in our house and notice that nothing on the list belongs to them...what the heck!?!?!

No comments: