Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mother of the Year

Okay, so yesterday while Matalley was helping with the wallpaper, Grayson decided to become an electrician. Really he wants to be a policeman, but he used a screwdriver to remove all the electrical outlet plates from the master bedroom. I have said many a prayers today praising God that he didn't electrocute himself.

Then today I lost Matalley at the pool. She played in pretty much the same 5 sq. ft. vicinity all afternoon. After 2 hours of playing in the same little vicinity, I told her it was time to go. I got up to go get Grayson and when I turned around, she was gone. I started searching in the baby pool. A couple other moms noticed my frantic search and searched with me. I circled to the deep end, looking at the bottom, then thought maybe she went out to the parking lot, and of course just began thinking the worse. Thankfully, one of the moms saw her slip and fall over near the slides and was there to carry her to me. Scary moment that ended good. Thank you God!!

No comments: