The treasurer hunt included a crocodile cannon ball throw:
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Swashbuckling Good Times
Sadly, I am so behind on posts this month. The move has taken up most of my spare time and I have little energy left to even crawl into bed at night. SO, I have quite a few make up posts and the first one is all about Grayson. He officially turned 5 and to celebrate we had some mateys over for a pirate buckaneer bash. Grayson greeted his friends at the door saying, "Come on in. It's a little messy." Guess even the "get settled process" hasn't been overlooked by the kids.
The treasurer hunt included a crocodile cannon ball throw:
walking the plank,
swordfights,
and treasure map cake.
We were dressed for the occasion.
Enjoyed having Bompa and YiaYia over (and they helped us get a little more settled too), Tia, Bobo, and Pops.
The treasurer hunt included a crocodile cannon ball throw:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment