Thursday, October 7, 2010
Stupid
I'm sad that I haven't posted anything in over 10 days. I'm frustrated that my lack of posts is indicative of our life right now and the kids aren't even in grade school yet. I'm happy that we have a roof over our heads and full bellies and blessings beyond my understanding. I'm anxious for the repair work on the hot water leak in our house (though I know it's all in God's control, I just want it done). I'm just a mix of emotions and the shorties in our house love to contribute to that...Grayson told me yesterday that he would like to see a brown cow so that we could have some chocolate milk. I explained the whole chocolate versus regular milk and the likelihood that just regular milk comes from cows and there's some magic bean called a cocoa bean that makes chocolate stuff chocolate. He didn't believe me. So I told him to call up YiaYia and ask her. He might still be skeptical. This morning he told me that he didn't think I was very smart. I thought I had a few more years until I became stupid overnight. So today, when Matalley got mad at me for asking her to get in bed for nap, she said, "You're stooopid." Not that it is at all appropriate, but did I do something recently to make them lack my intelligence? I know I'm flustered, but, REALLY, stupid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment