Today we had a friend over to play and all was good for the most part. There was a small disagreement about the appropriate rules for hide and seek and it ended with Grayson crying. Seeing Grayson cry made Matalley begin crying, and when I asked her what was wrong, she cried, "He broke my heart!" It'll be interesting to see how Ihpity changes the dynamics between these two.
Tonight we went to the parade of lights and to carry on the tradition my family had when I was little, we ate spaghetti afterward (not Spaghetti Factory, but homemade Chinese meatballs and cinnamon spaghetti...so it was close).
Also, if you have kids, don't you find their 6th sense for shower water being turned on just absolutely amazing? I think I have had maybe one or two showers since Grayson was born in which I was not interrupted a GAZILLION times for one question or another. It's not like I take long showers either. Yesterday morning, Matalley came to me upset that Grayson had put his dirty underwear on her head (yes I had trouble not laughing when I told her that it would be okay). Within a few minutes, Grayson was at the door complaining that Matalley had hit him. My response, "Well didn't you put dirty underwear on her head?" His response, "Did you tell her to do that?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment