Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa's List

Our Santa visit:Grayson would like a policeman costume (with a bat and gun), 2 jeeps, and a buzz lightyear. Matalley wants a pink kitchen (I've already said Santa doesn't bring everything, especially since she has a red one) and a princess mamma doll. Notice that both of my children are perfectly content to sit on Santa's lap this year. Ironically, Matalley is hysterically afraid of feathers. A loose one from a boa had fallen off in her room earlier today and she screamed and cried and put on a big fuss until I went in and picked it up off the floor. Similar to the way my Dad would tease me with dead flies, I tried to tickle her with the feather and she screamed bloody murder. What a difference a year makes...she moves from a fear of beards to a fear of feathers.

No comments: