Friday, April 15, 2011

Cranky

Me, not the kids. I'm not good with things I can't control and waiting for Ihpity is driving me crazy. I'm trying to be patient...for sure don't want to be induced but would like to have a little bit of normalcy return to the house. I can't really plan anything for the kids right now because I just don't know when I'll be available. So that makes me irritable, which makes the kids not so happy. Last night, the kids were late going to bed and wouldn't calm down so I said, "Just go to sleep, no books tonight." Grayson said, "You've never been this mean at night, ever!" I replied, "I have too been this mean, go to sleep."

At least they are getting to enjoy some YiaYia and Bompa time. Praying Ihpity makes her arrival before they have to go home and scared of what her arrival means for my day to day schedule.

1 comment:

lil' mama said...

I have been thinking about you! Sending you prayers.