I love it when the kids give me accolades for doing something they like. Apparently I'm a good Mommy because I have allowed them 3 "treats" after eating a good dinner the past few nights. (Technically, I just want to get rid of the Halloween/Christmas/Valentines day candy before it goes bad). Nice to know that I rank high on the list based on how much sugar they ingest...I've got this parenting thing figured out now:)
Grayson was given kuddos at school yesterday for being the only kid from any of the classes who knew what communion represented. He's only taken communion with us once but it obviously stuck with him. He was excited to receive some praise from Matalley's teacher. I think I've mentioned before how much Matalley gets complimented when I pick her up from school....always a good listener and helper and although I'm sure he is a good listener and helper as well, his teacher just doesn't tell us about it....so he was just beaming as we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment