


Baby room is done, cleaning schedule is on track, kids are acting normal and not sick so that means Ihpity can arrive....just waiting for her to decide it's too crowded in there (I have already decided it is but she, like Matalley, doesn't seem to care what I think). For instance when I tell Matalley less is more, I get this:

I'm surprised that she hasn't figured out that every morning before we get out of the car, I have an excuse for washing her face unrelated to the makeup. If she knew I was washing the makeup off, she'd never let me touch her.
And Grayson is just too cool for words.

Matalley's carseat was moved to the back with Grayson, giving us room to install Ihpity's carseat in the middle and a seat for someone else. Because of the latches, M is in the middle back and Grayson is right next to her. At first I was worried about the inevitable fighting with not having a seat between them but they LOVE sitting next to each other. Grayson is sharing his things, reading books to her, etc. Matalley says, "Cool Mom, cool!"
This morning, they played school. Grayson was the science teacher to the 6 dolls lined up in chairs in front of him. Matalley informed me more than once that she was not a kid, but in charge of the kids. So she sat patiently and watched Grayson's science presentation on the evolution of a butterfly and took those that disrupted the rest of the class to the hall.
1 comment:
Baby's room looks great. I keep waiting for the announcement of her arrival. Love the details on the everyday happenings of G and M:)
Post a Comment