Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Home is Where Your Mom Is
Sadly we waved goodbye to YiaYia yesterday. After 2 weeks, she had to return to CO. We said goodbye to Bompa the Monday before. Grayson and Matalley didn't want her to go...Grayson kept saying, "I wish you could stay and go the next day." I REALLY didn't want her to go. If Matt ever doubts my love for him, all he has to do is count the miles between Denver and Amarillo:) They were so much help while they were here...finishing lots of projects (new storage cabinet for the toys, patio furniture cushions, chair pads recovered, etc) and chilling with the kids. I really couldn't have survived the first few days at home with Lola without Mom here to entertain G and M and cook/clean/take care of the house. We miss you YiaYia and Bompa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment