Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Day Matt Ate No Meat

Today, Matt informed me, is a day for the history books. My husband who wouldn't touch a salad when we met 13 years ago, had a Caesar salad for lunch and a meatless dinner (Asparagus Frittata, Berry Salad, and Individual Heirloom Tomato Pizzas). He was happy about it too...I promise:)

We have enjoyed our patio this summer. Dinner typically looks like this:Well Matalley's face is usually cleaner but she had some fun at science camp today:We have a new dinner game in which we tease each other about eagles sitting on the roof and tigers pacing on the front lawn, all said in a whisper of disbelief.Grayson was telling Matalley a whopper of a story:Lola spent most of the meal talking to her fish:Grayson grabbed a snapshot of us:This summer we are working on practicing the fruits of the Spirit. Yesterday I was explaining that we need to exercise self-control and Matalley's response was, "OR, we could just run around the living room...that would be good exercise, right?" Also, I am starting to get ideas for Grayson's birthday. I suggested a circus theme and Matt chimed in that I could be the clown. Grayson quickly replied in disdain, "No way, Mommy can't make balloon animals."

No comments: