Yesterday we went to the Renaissance festival. Grayson really liked the jousting exhibition. Part of the show included a bit about fighting to the death. Grayson told me after the show that he wanted to attend the next one so that he could see the knight cut off the other knight's head because, "I've never seen that happen before."
Matalley got some magic fairy dust with her fairy wings.

They liked the baby dragon (that breathed fire/smoke)

At one point, Matt and Matalley were watching a sword swallower. Matalley got really excited when he pulled out a long balloon. After he swallowed the whole balloon, Matalley turned to Matt and disapprovingly said, "He had to do that, because he doesn't know how to make an animal out of it." She also tried to harbor her inner magician to turn the fairy rock into candy like Bompa does (I caught her with her rock in her mouth). I told her to just practice being a princess with her Prince...

The King and Queen...

We stopped off at Uncle Brady and Aunt Amy's so that Matt could meet his nieces and we grabbed a cousin picture too. I think Lola was worried that Matalley would drop her.
No comments:
Post a Comment