Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Series of Questions: Number 2

Last night at dinner, we were discussing our lemon of a car that needs to be fixed yet again. Grayson told us to call Dean Boyd; "he'll get you money for your car." So question #2, how in the world can he repeat verbatim a personal injury attorney commercial but can't remember to put his dirty clothes in the laundry, instead of piled on the floor, despite repeated reminders?

I don't want to be too hard on him though. Without any help, he wrote his first full sentence last night. The note says, 'I no that uoo gt mad at me Dad Mom.' (I know that you get mad at me Dad and Mom). I told him it's only because I love him and that I'm sure every kid gets in trouble at some point. He's just been really sentimental lately. He told me he doesn't like going to school because he doesn't get to do fun things with Matalley and me anymore. All he gets to do is go to school and learn. Poor G, we miss him too!!

No comments: