Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Definition of Insanity

I'm that Mom. I dropped Matalley off at dance class (on time though) and realized I had forgotten it was parent watch day. All the other Moms looked showered, put together, cameras in hand and treats waiting at the end. Matalley got me, in a hot mess, with pants falling down (what is with extra stretchy skinny jeans that stretch too much after an hour of wear?), spit up on my shoulder, hair in an unbrushed ponytail and no fancy camera or treats. Thank you iphone for providing a video camera...


Life is a little crazy. The days go by so quickly and I fall further and further behind. My wedding album will NEVER get done at this rate, let alone the 50 gazillion science experiments, art projects, cooking lessons, and deep discussions I plan to partake in with my children. I go to bed feeling beaten and yet every morning I wake up thinking I can do it all. I'm going insane! Do good intentions count?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kalley thank you so much for being so honest. I feel EXACTLY the same way and most days assume it's because I work outside the home. Having three children, a home, school, extra-curricular, etc. is just A LOT to manage. I feel your pain sister!!!!