Monday, December 12, 2011

Diva Cuteness

RGIII did it! We will have a good Christmas now:) How many Baylor families celebrated with a champagne/sparkling juice toast after watching the good news? At least one, I know.

The Heisman announcement wasn't the only good part of the weekend. Friday night we enjoyed looking at Christmas lights. We had a short stop at the botanical gardens but it was COLD!And Saturday we decorated a gingerbread house. Grayson is quite disappointed that we won't be eating the house, but I promised him some gingerbread and sugar cookies next weekend.Saturday morning, they came out wearing this. Matt said, "What up dawgs." Matalley defiantly said, "We're not dogs, we're Colorado Rockies."Meanwhile, little Lola is crawling everywhere and putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. I fish stuff out of it all day long. Her favorite is metal cars. Praying the little wheels don't come off. After church last night, Grayson was splashing slush up on Matalley's shoes and she asked him in her most Diva like tone, "Are you trying to cover up my cuteness?" Right now my little Diva is pretending to be Cinderella and giving my floor a good scrubbing. "It's nasty," she says. I'm not sure about nasty, but it's nice to have her occupied.

What about this little Diva? Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

1 comment:

lil' mama said...

OH.MY.WORD. You're kids are cute!