Sunday, January 22, 2012
Party under the Big Top
Matalley was so excited to receive phone calls for her birthday. She especially liked the singing and the following day, repeatedly told strangers that she got 4 phone calls on her birthday! It was a good thing since we didn't technically celebrate until yesterday. Now Matalley had it in her head that she wanted a circus party (I think because I tried so hard to convince Grayson to have one) and carnival stuff is very difficult to find in the middle of winter. We made do though with a barrage of games and homemade banners....
Face paint (good thing all but 2 wanted a butterfly, I can do those), decorating hats, throwing bean bags through animal mouths (circus tent hanging from ceiling fan behind this cute bunch)...
Pin the nose on the clown and a can toss. Grayson used construction paper to make the line everyone had to stand behind. He also put points by each of the animal mouths for the bean bag toss and a line there....decided to do that all on his own.
I think Matalley's favorite part was the cake...here she is raising her hand because she wants some.
Everyone got into the circus spirit...
Bobo, Pops and Tia came too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super fun party Kalster! My fav is the circus tent from the ceiling fan. Will you please plan and decorate my boys parties? Happy Birthday Miss Matalley!
Post a Comment