Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding Celebration

We had a wonderful weekend in Colorado celebrating the wedding of my Uncle Steve to his new wife, Aunt Sharon. Although the kids were dreading any amount of driving (they really prefer to fly to CO), it was well worth the trip. Steve seems very happy and we had a great time dancing at the reception.Mikee entertaining LolaDad with his kids
Amy and EllieHappy MatalleyMom and Dad getting the party started.I just pointed to the camera and Lola beamed.Another happy coupleLola and Uncle RichGrayson and Matalley danced.
ProYaya and LolaThe drive was brutal due to weather and the need to be back in Amarillo...7 hours to Denver, another 6 to Meeker the next day (with snowy conditions), 7 back the next day (icy conditions), and 7 today to get home. Lola was SO excited to get out of her carseat. I'm not sure she'll go back in it for a while.

1 comment:

Elio Fam said...

what beautiful pictures of everyone!! I love to see Steve & Sharon so happy! Thanks for sharing :)