Monday, June 25, 2012
We left our kids with my SIL Saturday morning as we left for the airport. She and my brother and my Uncle and Aunt covered for my parents until they returned Monday night. They were all lifesavers. They saw movies, celebrated birthdays, played putt ball (putt putt golf), attended the Renaissance festival, went to the zoo and water splashpad and were well spoiled. I know the kids loved spending time with all of them but sadly I have no pictures. I do have two videos...performers in the making. The talent show was well rehearsed, down to what each performer would say as we handed over our tickets and walked into the theater ("thank you for coming, please take a seat, and enjoy the show). Matalley's no-stage-fright persona might indicate a future career?
We are so grateful to have family we can count on with the kids so that we can enjoy our trip without a worry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment