Friday, July 6, 2012

Cutie Pie Baby Shower


So, I'm still catching up:)  The Sunday we arrived back in Denver from Costa Rica, I had a baby shower to host.  Our flight happened to be delayed so really it's a wonder I made it at all, but I couldn't miss out on showering my little sis and my soon to be niece, Jane with baby gifts!  Just to show my think processing state, we hosted the shower on Father's Day and I didn't even realize it until 2 weeks before the event, after shower invites were sent.  I think my husband is amazing for not even thinking to complain about it because you know if it were me, I'd have pouted for a little bit.  Matt ended up golfing at an amazing course (and by amazing, I mean really hard) with the men of the family and Krissy received some well deserved attention.  The kids were a little confused on why we wanted to get Krissy wet...but were happy to play with cousins so dismissed the thought quickly. 

No comments: