The first and second days of school were a success because, "I didn't get in trouble" as Grayson says. I agree that it's a good day if you're not on the naughty list. I think Grayson's teacher has her work cut out for her though. Sometimes Grayson works a little too hard to find the shortcut (or maybe it's just laziness) like today when he was writing thank you notes. He wrote them all on his own and I honestly did not see them...he sealed them up before I got the chance. At one point he asked me if he could put "..." instead of writing the whole name because some of the names were too long. He quizzed me for a long time on why I said no. But if any of you receive thank you notes that say "Dear...," I'm sorry; he really does appreciate the gift!
The girls and I spent the first day of school at the zoo with friends. We missed Grayson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment