Happy Birthday to Matt! Tonight Matalley asked if her Daddy had eaten enough of his dinner to eat his birthday cake. Imagine me denying someone their own birthday cake for not eating enough:)
I am trying to discourage the kids from sneaking snacks during the day. You can see that I have trouble with that during the day (and while I'm cooking dinner...Lola loves her cheddar bunnies).
The summer is quickly coming to an end. Here is a picture of the last High Noon on the Square for a while. We sure enjoyed meeting Matt for lunch and music once a week this summer.
We've also enjoyed a few lunches out, something we don't do when Grayson is in school:( Free tea day at McAllisters...
A highlight for Grayson was watching the removal of a big old storage shed and then watching the fence being put up in it's place.
The kids have been playing "moving day" which involves packing up all their "stuff" and preparing for the moving truck.
It's tricky when it blocks the entrance to Lola's room. She might get a complex. I already get frustrated that Matalley uses Lola's room, crib, changing table, etc. instead of the playhouse with play crib and play highchair...it looks just like the real deal without being the real deal and it's her size...miss stubborn doesn't see it that way. That and the fact that I have to remind her 10 times a day to put Lola down and leave her alone since she is NOT a doll. I just keep reminding myself that it's practice...Matalley is going to make a good loving Mother someday. When I told her, she replied, "No, I don't want to be a mother. I don't want to go to the hospital."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment