So Matt and I had a date night after Valentine's Day to the art museum. We were fairly anxious to finish packing for an early trip Saturday morning, because as I mentioned before, we had a special surprise for the kids the night before.
We spent Valentine's Day with the kids and Bobo and Pops because we had a huge surprise. Sadly, I can't upload the video we took because of a bad cable, but it involved a skype call with Bompa and YiaYia as we all watched the kids open up gifts. The first was spending money for an adventure, the second was Disney autograph books, the third were Disney pajamas (and I think that's when Grayson made a guess) and then they opened up the tickets. It took a few minutes to sink in, not just the trip to disneyland and legoland (which got Grayson really excited), but also that Bobo, Pops, YiaYia, and Bompa would be joining us. Eventually their excitement took over...dinner was not quiet that night and it did take a while to get to sleep that night. Grayson woke up the next morning early saying he only got one hour of sleep because he was too excited.
Pops was pretty excited too...
Pops was pretty excited too...
No comments:
Post a Comment