Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snow Play

Just another post of a fun date night...this time I had the pleasure of attending the opera with this cutie.  We saw "She Never lost a Passenger."  It was about Harriet Tubman (i.e. Moses..."because just like Moses led the Israelites to freedom, she led Southern slaves to freedom," as Grayson likes to tell you).  We've been reading American Girl Doll Addy books due to Matalley's Christmas present from Santa; so the story was very relevant.
Yesterday, I sent the kids outside to play in the snow.  I told them to build a snowman (they were a little whiney).  They decided it was too much work to build a tall one, so chose to make a short one.  Looks like they just tried to bypass the melting phase to me. 
On the way to school yesterday, Grayson told Matt how he liked Mondays because it was gym, Tuesdays for basketball practice, Wednesday for gym and church, Friday for gym and the start of the weekend,but there is nothing good about Thursday. Hope he likes that tomorrow (a Thursday) is Valentine's Day...do we have a surprise for them!

No comments: