Matalley remembered as we were walking out the door. She was not too happy that I didn't have her calendar up on the fridge to verify (honestly did not purposely throw it away) but I did remember them saying something about it being this week. And technically she did remember before we were in the car. SO, we quickly went back to change because I was not going to be the Mom that forgot Cowboy Day (I mean, I'm dressed in workout clothes and uncombed hair...if the Moms that work in an office can remember then what am I doing?). Plus, I had this hand-me-down outfit for Lola that I only saved in case we had an opportunity for Cowboy Day at school...missing out would have haunted me for too long. We arrived late to school but in Cowboy gear and Matalley was the ONLY one in her class that remembered. So in an attempt to dispel the sympathy looks for being an absent minded Mom, I received the hating looks for remembering. A girl just can't win!
I also attempted a pinterest find about 2 weeks late.
I thought it was a good way to use up loose jellybeans. It's also a good way to stab your finger with a sharp pointy object and get really sticky fingers. I do not recommend it as a kid project. The girls enjoyed the results though!
No comments:
Post a Comment