Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sweet and Sassy

Lola is outwitting me these days.  On Thursday, her teacher at school built a castle out of blocks. Lola was also building with the blocks so when Miss Taylor said, "Look, I built a castle," Lola replied, "I built the Town Club." (we do spend a lot of time there).

On Friday, she pointed out that Millie has cinnamon roll hair. I asked her what my hair was and she said "black." Then I asked her what Matt's hair was and she said she didn't know.  So I said, "Well why is Millie's hair cinnamon roll hair?" And that's when she pointed out this little spiral on the back of Millie's head.
On Saturday (today), she asked Matt for a bath. He said no and she promptly smiled and wet her pants leaving Matt no choice but to give her a bath. Yes, she did it on purpose...they were standing in the bathroom at the time. Is she really just 2?

I know she learns a lot from her older sibs. Matalley is a little sassy herself. Notice she is now calling herself 'Spring Sadler' and plans to change it to 'Summer Sadler' this summer. She even turned in homework with her new name...love that her teacher red penned her correct name.
And then we have sweet Millie who just seems to smile and be happy most the time. I am curious about her personality and if she'll follow in her sisters' sassy footsteps.

No comments: