Monday, April 7, 2014

Millie 2 Months

Millie is 9 weeks...SAY WHAT?  The time passes a lot quicker with her out of my belly than in it.  She got her shots at this appointment and it was hard to listen to/watch. She calmed down fairly quickly but let me know she was sore the rest of the day. Head circumference is 38.1 (50th %ile), weight is 11 lbs. 2.5 oz. (60th %ile), and length is 22.25 inches (50th %ile). She is tracking objects, smiles lots, coos, and can hold objects...everything she is supposed to be doing. With all our visits to the doctor the past 2 weeks, I'm glad she is healthy (Grayson's arm and pinkeye and Lola's ear infection). In fact, Matalley woke up Monday with a stomach ache but decided to go to school because she was student of the day. I hope she always loves school as much, but I was especially grateful to not visit the doctor's office again! We have typical high deductible plan that doesn't pay anything until we reach the deductible so this month has been terrible on our budget. Our plan also charged us extra and doubled the charge last month due to Millie's addition (they added her twice) so I spent 5.5 hours on hold waiting to talk to someone to get our money back (which I can expect via check in 7-10 days even though they deducted it electronically from our bank account...don't know why they can't automatically add it to our account). I was livid and frustrated. Poor Millie had to listen to me talk to myself about the whole ordeal and sweet thing just kept smiling at me despite my rant. She's just so darn cute!

No comments: