Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We had the Frozen cast at our house last night. We saw numerous Elsa, Anna, and Olaf costumes but no Marshmallow costumes. Lola was a little scared of some of the houses...hesitant even for the candy. It was the night of the rivalry football game in town so there were fewer trick or treaters than usual. I have a lot of bags of candy to get through and apparently every stop the kids made include handfuls of candy because we have an even bigger bag of new candy to get through. I think selling to the dentist will be a good idea this year.


This morning was Matalley's first basketball game. I told her to play hard and she said she would because "I'm number 1." Yes, her jersey number is 1 and she is excited to be the best on the team (I don't have the heart to tell her that the number doesn't mean what she thinks it does.) Hopefully she'll live up to her expectations.

No comments: