She was so excited for her birthday, she asked me to surprise her with breakfast in bed and decorations. I definitely didn't want to disappoint her "surprise."
Birthday dinner was a limo trip to the Big Texan
She did not try the 72oz challenge but received a free prime rib and ate less than 1/4 of it.
Birthday bash was a spa pool party. Our awesome babysitter helped with spa duties.
We had chocolate masks, cucumber coolers, hand massages, pedicures, swimming and cake! Grayson thought it was boring and preferred the pool.
Millie liked the water too.Seven little girls in a crowded hotel room but they had fun and Matalley and I had a room all to ourselves once it was over.
Bobo and Pops were there to celebrate too but the party wiped us out before we got a picture. Matalley stayed up 'til midnight and wanted so badly to tell Grayson the next morning. I told her she couldn't say anything or it would be bragging. So she said, "well what if he asks me what we did and then asks me when we went to sleep?" Oh the torture of feeling special.



No comments:
Post a Comment