Seeing a tortoise and the hare commercial on tv tonight reminded me of a story Matalley told me just before her birthday. I guess her teacher told her that because Matalley didn't get her assignment done in class, she wasn't able to go to free stations. Matalley told her, "that's okay, slow and steady wins the race." On one hand, I'm glad she shakes it off but on the other hand, I'd love if it incentivized her to move just a little quicker.
Superbowl Sunday is chaos. Last year Millie was just a few days old and it was cold, cold. I was having issues with nursing and not feeling good and in case you missed it, 4 kids ROCKED my world upside down and I was feeling like a complete failure. This year, my failure standard is set quite a bit lower so I don't feel so lost but we still live in chaos. The girls were doing cheers, Millie was pulling food, clothes, newspapers, and toys from one spot to the next. Grayson had us doing exercises for each touchdown, field goal and whenever he felt like we needed it. Millie thought jumping jacks were fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment