We went to a mac n cheese smackdown for her birthday dinner....15 different kinds of mac 'n cheese and she loved most of them. It's not surprising since she usually eats more than Lola at one sitting. She also tried to escape. I'm not sure where she wanted to go but would "run" in to the crowd instead of staying with me. I was basically covered in mac 'n cheese samples as a result. We saved the presents and cake opening for today when we had a little more time. I don't know what she thought of all the hoopla but her good mood made the other kids excited.
And cake time was messy time. I couldn't get her to look up because the frosting tasted so good!
Maybe she was just worried her sibs were going to steal it from her. Lola was pretty excited for cake. I wonder what she'll be like in 15 years?
Millie likes bath time and tonight she needed it!
Millie is a delight. She's a little stubborn, very independent and curious, but likes to be in the same room as everyone else or at least know where all the noise is coming from. She can say a version of Grayson, Daddy, Hi and Bye. Her voice is the sweetest sound...just a peaceful cooing that sounds feminine. She sleeps a good 10 hours at night but is not a good nap taker...often just little cat naps on our drives to pick up/drop off the others. Her siblings can get her to giggle with funny words and I can get her to giggle with kisses. We love you Millie Ti Ruth!

No comments:
Post a Comment