Henry turned '1' and was oh so cute.
There were lots of kids to play with at both parties so I hardly saw the kids unless I was standing by the pop bucket...
Or when it was cake time...
Janie likes chocolate...
Millie likes tootsie rolls
And terrorizing baby Lucy...she would get right up next to her and put her head as close to Lucy as she could (maybe because kids do that to her?)
Then these 3 stuck together for most of the time...
Millie knew Daddy's arms were a safe hideout from the chaos.
Molly requested ballerina's and Ellie requested a frozen so they were pretty pleased with these yummies...
And now they are 4.
Matt and I had a happy hour date and enjoyed a guacamole festival appetizer with 3 different delicious guacamole samples...I think I might instill a happy hour date once a week in Amarillo because of it (forget late Friday nights when we are both too tired). The kids watched Liberty Kids the entire trip home (a cartoon about the revolutionary war) and it cracked me up...I thought surely, they would get bored and request something else to do, but no. Maybe Boston trip is closer than we think!
No comments:
Post a Comment