Lola was so excited to partake this year since she missed doing it last year and she had some good friends with her too.
Grayson had a chance to memorize a verse for football camp and that kid is going to have no trouble with memory tests in the future. I kept thinking I needed to work with him on it and he wasn't interested in my silly repetition. The next morning, I was giving him a lecture on the importance of sticking with something until you got it and my disappointment and he just spouted off the memory verse...not practice or anything. Sticking it to the man...
Notice Matalley front and center singing along with the motions and everything.VBS was a great way to start off the summer but really nothing says summer like swimming and we have done lots of it.
Millie is kind of a pain in the pool...she makes a beeline for the water before you have a chance to find the lounge chair and that girl just go, go, goes the whole time. The only time I can get her to rest (i.e. Mommy take a break in the lounge chair) is if I offer her some snacks. Otherwise she wants to be in the water. I've actually had nightmares about it. Good thing the others are so self sufficient...we'd be in trouble if I had 2 Millies.




No comments:
Post a Comment