Millie is a talker but not in the sense that I can understand her. She talks all the time with perfect inflection and sweet gestures but sadly it's in a language that I don't know. She comprehends more than any 2 year old should though. A couple weeks ago she was gesturing for the diaper bag (and evil Mommy pretended I had no idea what she was talking about) and finally came up with the word "back pack." I was so excited, I almost wrecked. I love hearing her yell for Lala (Lola). And then my favorite is when I ask her "Who loves you?" and she responds "Mommy" with a giggle. It makes up for those moments that she just can't take it anymore...
As you can see from the picture, she was done with the basketball game. And once she's decided she's done, she means it.
Next year will be hard without Miss Lola with us during the day. These girls have lots of fun together.
Goofing off with siblings is the best.
Last week I got to go to Vegas to watch the super bowl with Mom and Dad and one of my sibs. Watching the Broncos win on a BIG BIG screen in a gambling tow was so fun and very memorable.
We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment