Lola is a natural (according to her swim coach). We signed her up for lessons thinking swimming might help her walk normal again. She's still having some trouble with her hip from the leg cast. She is certainly fearless and a natural floater. I would love to see her competing some day.
She jumped off one of the blocks and swam to the ladder today. (It was a lot like my first jump off the block in my first official high school swim meet race, Dad). I'm proud of her willingness to try and she loves it...she asks me all week when her next lesson is going to be.
I'm proud of my older two as well. Straights A's again this 4th 6 week block and Grayson received a perfect 100 on his writing simulation for the STAAR. Now if he can just figure out how to keep his yapper closed while the teacher is talking...my social butterfly?!?! Time to celebrate the end of 2/3 of the school year. Summer is on it's way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment