We had fun with the cousins. Grayson is super excited that Nicholas is back in Denver. Being the eldest male cousin of 8 girl cousins is tough. Nicholas is reinforcement! Henry and Baby Dodds are so going to love these boys in a few years once they realize what is up with all the girls.
Conversations with Bompa are pretty fun!
We were the crazies that stood in line at Dillards for a Christmas tree.
Millie doesn't like the attention I give zu zu but she really likes her. It's such a conundrum.We enjoyed the time off from work and hanging with the kids until they went back to school. It's always hard to go back after such a good time, but routine is good too. Millie missed Ms. Jennifer. She really likes going and gets mad at me if I arrive before the other kids have started leaving (she doesn't want to miss out on anything). We got to go swimming too...Millie was giving me the hint that it was time to go when she walked into my room looking like this. She likes to wear her siblings shoes too...guess it makes her feel grown-up.
I'm not prepared for all the changes that are about to happen this year. Just as I wasn't prepared for all of the changes last year. If only I had a super hero ability to freeze moments in time. I'd just spend it going on special dates, like the ones I got to take with the older kids. Grayson and I went to see "Elf" and the girls and I saw the Nutcracker Ballet.
Love these kiddos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment