My little girl has big feet. Mom bought her some cute little shoes...size 0-6 months and they were too small. It's a shame, really, that of all the traits she gets from me (most say that she looks like Matt), feet size is one of them. Oh well, at least she'll be tall. I took impressions of them in plaster today as well as her hand print and Grayson's foot and hand too. I never got around to doing it with Grayson when he was a newborn(it's like he was the third kid), so I wanted to make sure to capture Matalley at this age. They grow so fast and some day she may be amazed that her feet were actually this small (even though they're really big:).
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Big Foot
My little girl has big feet. Mom bought her some cute little shoes...size 0-6 months and they were too small. It's a shame, really, that of all the traits she gets from me (most say that she looks like Matt), feet size is one of them. Oh well, at least she'll be tall. I took impressions of them in plaster today as well as her hand print and Grayson's foot and hand too. I never got around to doing it with Grayson when he was a newborn(it's like he was the third kid), so I wanted to make sure to capture Matalley at this age. They grow so fast and some day she may be amazed that her feet were actually this small (even though they're really big:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. That is the cutest photo! I think it could win a contest!
Post a Comment