
She did it! Yesterday morning I caught a quick smile from her and a few more since then. I've felt like that Caribbean cruise commercial where the mother is trying to catch a video of her teenage daughter smiling "and then it's gone in a flash." My camera just can't flash fast enough so I don't have a snapshot just yet, but I'm sure those days will approach quickly. For now this is a close-up of her almost smiling. Matt said both the kiddos had changed when he arrived Friday. Grayson was so excited to see him that he ran in the airport to hug him. Unfortunately he didn't watch where he was going and ran into a cowboy with a big belt buckle. He was stunned for a while after that...no marks on his head though. We went to the aquarium

yesterday to see the fish. They had a simulated flash flood in one of the exhibit halls that fascinated Grayson. He likes to copy what Bompa and Uncle Brady do so when they walk with their hands in their pockets, Grayson has to get in on the action. Yesterday at lunch Grayson started flinging his straw from his water glass. I told him to stop because I didn't want water all over my jacket. He stopped briefly and then said, "it's not a jacket, it's a sweater." He always gets me on technicalities:)
No comments:
Post a Comment