He did it!!! Four days now in a row, Grayson has been dry, and this morning he even had a BM in the potty. Happy, happy day...it has really come to this. You might think me pitiful, but I have never been so relieved. Weeks of singing potty songs and reading books to my little boy while he patiently sat thinking I was a kooky lady. I'm overjoyed. I hope he continues...preschool, here we come (ha, ha).
We had a fun weekend with Matt's family celebrating his sister's birthday. Grayson loved having his cousins around and called one of them Obama for some reason (no, we didn't
have a political conversation, Gray must have heard it on tv or something). I'm including this photo of Matalley because I think it's funny that she has her pinky up.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the potty training! That puts the pressure on me now for sure. I have three weeks to get Lia potty trained to acheive the same success as you! I can promise you now...IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!
I can't believe how beautiful Matalley is...I didn't think that is was possible for her to get any more beautiful, but she gets prettier each day!
Post a Comment