Tuesday, July 22, 2008
8 years and counting
Happy Anniversary bebe! We survived the 7-year itch, although this year passed by so quickly, it's more lik
e we just ignored it because we were too busy...ha, ha. 8 years ago today I was just excited to see Matt standing at the end of that long aisle and had no inclination of how excited I would be to see him still. I really do get anxious at the end of the day when I know it's about time for him to come home from work (and it has nothing to do with the 2 kids screaming in the other room)...I just love to be with him. So, thank you dear husband for Nice, Baylor, e-mail, airplanes, one room apartments, spare time, 1711, puppies, cell phones, patience, new jobs, Grayson, housekeepers, comfort, the living room floor, changing diapers, Matalley, middle of the night pacifier checks, our home, and a whole host of others. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So freakin' sweet...I teared up a little...
congrats! 8 years!!!! wow
Happy anniversary!!!
Leslie
Post a Comment