My girl is so flexible. She can eat her toes and sucks on them regularly...not that I love that since I am disgusted by feet, but she is flexible. She has also started to scoot on her back. She arches her back and pushes with her feet. She can get clear across the room this way.
Grayson has strep throat again. I don't know who he is getting it from. It's frustrating because I don't know that he's sick until he's really sick and even then, I'm not sure. He never runs a fever, doesn't act any different; the only only telling sign is that he doesn't eat. Poor kid, has to starve himself to get Mommy to notice. Thankfully he got a shot so he has recovered quickly ("the lady hurt me," he says).
Matalley is about to break the mobile in her crib. When I put her down at night, I turn it on to tire her out. She reaches for the animals and holds on tight. It's kind of funny to see nothing else but her hands reaching for the mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment