Monday, September 22, 2008
Too much paper
Wednesday of last week, Grayon got in trouble for putting too much paper in the toliet and causing a little flood. It was a mess. Well, Friday night we had friends over for dinner. The Dads were watching a game on tv and didn't notice that Grayson and Cooper decided to use the restroom. Matt looked up to see Grayson coming out of our bathroom with no pants on and the plunger by his side. He was headed to his bathroom. At the sight of Matt, he began shaking his head, looking down and saying, "I put too much paper in the toliet". It was too hard to get mad at him...the no pants, plunger, sorry look, and ingenuity to clean it up himself cracked us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!!! Boys!
I'm betting that's the first of many predicaments those 2 will get into!
Ha!! That is hilarious! I bet you could have won $10,000 on Americas Funniest Home Videos...had you had the video camera on hand! I just saw that you can comment on your blogs:) ---amy:)
so so so funny!
Post a Comment