Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Magic Moments

Tonight as we were coming home from church, I had one of those magical moments with the kids that just thrilled me. We have a pile of books in the middle of the back seat that Grayson likes to read from time to time. He passed a book to Matalley and they both read happily away. When Matalley finished her book, she screamed for another and Grayson passed one to her. It was so sweet to have them sharing books. Yeah kids!

In October, we had a photo session with a local photographer. While we weren't overly pleased with the way the family photos turned out, he did get a few great shots of the kids. Today I got to pick up the final prints. I think Matalley just looks beautiful. Hard to believe that in less than a week she'll be one. We're having a lady bug party for her since her nickname before she was born was elby (LB for little babe, love bug, lady bug, etc.). Can't wait for the messy cupcake photos:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little jacket on her!!!:) I just read Marley and Me....I liked it:)

The family picture and the ones of the kids turned out great!!!

lil' mama said...

Very nice pics! Can't believe that Matalley will be one in a week!!!

Anonymous said...

We're looking for a photographer...who took them? They are wonderful!