Later today, we had lunch with Matalley's playgroup. Grayson managed to run a 1 year old over with a little push toy. I said, "Grayson, what do you say to Nathan for pushing him over." Grayson replied, "you should have watched out." Then as we were leaving Matalley managed to slam the door on another 1 year old's fingers. I felt like crawling under a rock.
Today was also the first time to put Matalley in time out. It was for hitting Grayson (he was put in time out too for hitting her...not sure who started it but hitting is a no no). She cried the whole time with such conviction that her feelings were hurt. As soon as I said she could come out and apologize, she stopped crying instantly...little faker. She then proceeded to kiss and hug Grayson while saying "Sawwee"...guess she's seen G in timeout one too many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment