Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Haircut

Matalley had her first haircut this weekend while we were in CO. We stopped off at this cute children's salon on our way into town. I know that I could have had her first haircut anywhere, but for Grayson we had a special first haircut certificate with the locks and a picture attached to it. The salon in Amarillo has since gone out of business, but I couldn't jip my second child on the certificate!!

She sat in a pink corvette and let the lady go to town while she sat ever so patiently. It took about 10 minutes for the trim and style (glitter with a pink rubberband clip) and then 1 minute for Matalley to remove the bow in the car...it did look like it hurt even though it was pretty cute. We have the official first haircut certificate and an adorable cut for our pretty girl.

1 comment:

Shelley Roberts said...

Oh, the glitter... hate the stuff!! Took me over a MONTH to get it out of Hayley's hair after her first haircut!